InfiniVAN’s seeking for skillful talent – OSP Engineer to execute its innovative telecommunications service.
- Plans and prepares drawings for construction of new, and removal or rearrangement of existing overhead or underground line cable and conduits to obtain optimum and economical utilization of communication facilities: Analyses traffic loads, available existing lines, and estimates forecasts of projected traffic to determine new construction or rearrangements and removals required.
- Select routing of lines and equipment required for work project.
- Prepares detailed construction and installation drawings, estimates equipment, labor and material costs.
- Initiates work authorization request and submits request with substantiating drawings and documents to management for approval.
- Orders materials and equipments required and directs work activities to ensure conformance with engineering specifications and work authorization.
- Ensure consistent and continuous compliance by all employees with safety and regulatory requirements, standards and protocols.
- Provide effective problem resolutions to facilitate faster project deliveries and improved working relationship between client/customer and field team. Troubleshoot, negotiate and mediate client or subcontractor problems or complaints that arise at site level.
- Prepares reports and presentation describing activity, project status, and presentations for management meetings.
- To perform other functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Send in a copy or your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.